The Women's Bible Fellowship of Beth Eden Baptist Church exists:
- to provide a caring environment where ladies from our church and community can fellowship together and find or build lasting friendships centered around Christ.
- to spend time sharing praises and testimonies of God's goodness in our lives, to bear one another's burdens by sharing prayer requests and praying together for them.
- to study God's Word together and grow in Christlikeness.
So that we will invest in the lives of our sisters-in-Christ for eternity.
- Who? Open to all women
- Where? The Matteson Room
- When? Two timed available
- The 2nd Monday morning of the moth from 9:30 AM-12:00 PM (childcare provided for a small donation) Led by Elona Rathbun. First Meeting is September 12
- The 3rd Thursday evening of the month 7:00-9:00 PM (no childcare provided) Led by Lorrie Timberlake. First meeting is September 15.
- Why? Enjoy the fellowship and food as we share praises and prayer requests, pray together and study God's Word. We will be using a Bible study book called Understanding Your Blessings in Christ: Study in Ephesians, by Elizabeth George.
Contact us for more information